Round Up: September Fashion

September Outfit Ideas | #LivingAfterMidnite
9.11 A Brushstroke Dress / 9.9 Fall Florals / 9.16 Black & Gold
September Outfit Ideas | #LivingAfterMidnite
9.24 Effortless Edge / 9.15 Leather Weather / 9.5 Country Chic
September Outfit Ideas | #LivingAfterMidnite
9.19 Bright Ideas / 9.25 My Go-To September Outfit
*

1. Hope you liked all my NYFW coverage & outfits. It was my first time attending more than 1 or 2 events so it was a little overwhelming but I'm so glad I got to go & can't wait for next season!
2. There were so many travel posts on the blog this month it's making me rethink all the weekends I'm spending home!! Definitely going to have to book some last minute fall getaways! Don't miss Fall Travel Essentials & Packing Tips to Travel like a Pro!
3. Not only was I wearing white after Labor Day in 2 of my outfit posts, but I also rounded up my favorite white items perfect for all seasons!
4. I got a couple new additions to the closet this month - a perfect black tote, a (faux) leather skirt, a weekender bag & a gold watch to name a few.
5. Today's the last day to enter to win a 1 Year Supply of Well-Kept + $200!
6. It started with HELLO!! Enter Lindt HELLO Sweet Connections Sweepstakes for a chance to win sweet experiences like dinner & a movie with the +1 of your choice, a shopping spree with the girls, a day at the spa with your bestie & more...all with some Lindt HELLO chocolate to sweeten the deal! 
7. I've added a ton of new items to my Poshmark Closet! Head over to check it out!
8. Don't miss August's Fashion Round Up & make sure to follow My Style Pinterest Board where you can see all of the outfits I post on my blog in one place!

Instagram September Fashion Highlights...
September Instagram Fashion | #LivingAfterMidnite
Lace trimmed sweater & drusy ring for in between weather / Selling these red pumps on Poshmark / Fresh mani & new Movado Bold watch thanks to Lucky Magazine / Finally a leather pencil skirt that fits! / Paisley print maxi & studded tote bag on repeat all month!
September Instagram Fashion | #LivingAfterMidnite
I swear September was warmer than August, shorts all month! / Visiting Crave Jewels at the street fair! / New Under Armour tank, pants, sports bra & sneakers after their NYFW event / Movado Bold & Pink Bow Wedges / A little bit of Summer & a little bit of fall in shorts, lace & gold!

The items from my closet I'm loving this month...

Loving what you see here? Follow me on TwitterFacebookInstagram & Pinterest!

Labels: ,