Gift Guide: Glam Girl

Gift Guide: Glam Girl | Holiday Shopping | #LivingAfterMidnite
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15

This gift guide says it's for the Glam Girl, but I think there's a little bit of glam girl in every single one of us. Whether you like a well placed sparkly earring with a bold lip or you load up on the shine with a statement necklace, stacked arm party & a glitter eye...it's all about the glam, especially during the holidays! I'm sure these picks could help knock a couple people off your shopping list!

Don't miss my other Gift Guides:
Hostess | Beauty Queen



*
The Holidays are here...follow my Holiday Style Pinterest Board for what to wear, how to decorate & everything in between & my Holiday Gift Guide  for all the gift inspiration you need!
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: , ,