Round Up: March Fashion & Beauty

March Fashion & Beauty Recap | #LivingAfterMidnite
(l to r) Go-To March Outfit / Spring Flowers / Kaleidoscope Prints

March Fashion & Beauty Recap | #LivingAfterMidnite
(clockwise from top left)
Hanging out with Megan at the Rocksbox Dove Event! Can't wait to get my 1st Rocksbox in the mail. Sign up & get your first month free with code: JACQUELYNBFF16
Just added a ton of new items like this black quilted bag to my Poshmark closet!
Throwing it back to warmer temperatures & my favorite post from last Fall.
Currently obsessed with bold blue & had to break out my favorites the day my Bright Blue post went live.

March Fashion & Beauty Recap | #LivingAfterMidnite
(clockwise from top left)
Bare ankles & bright shoes to celebrate the first day with 50 degree temperatures
Another throwback. This time of my favorite pastel Spring look!
Weather took a turn for the worst & my winter coat is back in rotation.
The two products I rely on more than caffeine to wake me up in the morning! Shop them!

March Fashion & Beauty Recap | #LivingAfterMidnite
(clockwise from top left)
Army Green Smoky EyeGreen & Gold ManicureEmerald Eyeliner / Textured Glitter Nails

March Fashion & Beauty Recap | #LivingAfterMidnite
(l to r) Orange is the New BlackLet's Get Down To Business

March Fashion & Beauty Recap | #LivingAfterMidnite
(clockwise from top left)
Festive manicures for St. Patrick's Day
The Ultimate Mirror Selfie at Kleinfeld
When you put makeup on in the morning & there's perfect lighting you have to take a selfie
Throwing it back to slip dresses & Fall NYFW. Shop this dress!

March Fashion & Beauty Recap | #LivingAfterMidnite
(clockwise from top left) 
Event aftermath. Candy + Photobooth pics = A successful night
Super casual in a white t & boyfriend jeans.  Shop this look.
Still in love with the look Glam Squad gave me for My Cinderella Moment!
My favorite bag is ONSALE for 25% off with Free Shipping in 5 colors today only! Shop it!

Cinderella Moment with Kleinfeld Bridal | Hayley Paige Gown | #LivingAfterMIdnite
My Cinderella Moment with Kleinfeld
*

Still dying over the fact that I got to play dress up at Kleinfeld this month! If you missed the post you're definitely going to want to take a couple minutes to scroll through it.

I did a little bit of warm weather shopping so that when it does finally come I'm ready for it! I picked up this party dress, this casual striped dress, this clutch & this off the shoulder top this month!

I've been a magazine junkie this month & when I'm flipping through them I always snap photos with my phone of things I like so the next time I'm on the computer I can check them out & I was scrolling through the photos I've saved over the past 2 months and 90% of them are of bright blue & green items.

Loved all the beauty inspiration I got from NYFW, but the look Nanette Lepore created was hands down my favorite! Don't miss how I recreated the bold runway look & made it appropriate for everyday wear!

I'm doing a hardcore closet cleaning out right now & have listed a TON of items on both Bib + Tuck & Poshmark! All prices are negotiable & I'm willing to bundle items at a discount!

Looking for more inspiration. Check out my February Fashion & Beauty Round Up!

Sale Alert!
Bloomingdale's extended their Friends & Family Sale to today! Shop all your favorites at 25% off!! Use Code: FRIENDS. I'm dying to add another one of these bags to my collection, this time in a bright color perfect for Spring!

Nine West is also having their Friends & Family Sale! 30% off your entire purchase! I've been eyeing these gray leather pumps for a while now!

Missguided is giving you 20% off until Midnight during their Social Stylin' Event! Time to stock up on some Summer Party Dresses! Use Code: PARTY20

Piperlime is offering 30% off Spring's most wanted styles! Use Code: DRESSCODE by 4/1! This silk wrap top is calling my name!

Get 35% off at Old Navy & 40% off at Gap & Banana Republic until midnight online only! Plus Free 2 Day Shipping when you spend over a certain amount so you'll receive your order before Easter! 


Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: , ,