Round Up: August Fashion & Beauty

August Fashion and Beauty
(l to r) White on White / Breezy Beach Style / Tile Printed

August Fashion and Beauty
(clockwise from top left)
I've been suffering from the worse acne of my life over the past month and I finally changed up my skincare routine to get rid of it! I'll be sharing the steps I'm taking and the products I'm using later this week
I stopped by Love, Leeann this week and fell in love with this floral top & a printed jumpsuit (that you'll be seeing soon!)
 Glam Red Lip Tutorial
But seriously how perfect is this dress, I would wear it every day if I could! All that tells me is that I need a lot more midi dresses and skirts in my closet!

August Fashion and Beauty
(l to r) Tropical Floral Dress / Green with Envy
Clinging Onto Summer Florals / The Summer Wedding Dress

August Fashion and Beauty
(clockwise from top left)
But seriously if you haven't signed up for DITTO's Endless Eyewear program yet you're missing out!
Orange and Silve Zebra Nails 
LOVING Julep's new lipsticks & this fuchsia color ((shade: Happy Hour))!
Read my review of Scentbird's Fragrance Subscription Program here!
*

OBSESSED with Ditto.com's Endless Eyewear service ((the greatest idea ever))! It's a subscription service that let's members rent designer sunglasses & swap them out for a new pair anytime them want! It's only $19/month and when you sign up with code: LIVINGAFTERMIDNITE your first month is FREE! I haven't taken this Karen Walker pair off since they came in the mail! What pair should I get next? I'm loving these Prada ones.

I really really don't need another pair of brown booties, but this leather pair is calling my name. Do I need them or do I need them?

I'm already predicting this Fall will be the season of dark lipstick for me. I'm dying over how AMAZING this dark purple lipstick looks with pale blonde hair and fair skin.

I finally found the perfect leopard scarf (& it's under $30)!! I can guarantee I'll be wearing this a ton come Fall and Winter.

If you haven't checked out Mode's new site you definitely need to! I'll be contributing style, beauty & decor articles regularly so follow me to read the stories I've posted so far & make sure to let me know if there's a certain topic you want me to cover!

I'm doing a hardcore closet cleaning out right now & have listed a TON of items on Poshmark with more to come! All prices are negotiable & I'm willing to bundle items at a discount! If your shoe size is an 8 1/2 or 9 I'd pop over & take a look!

Looking for more inspiration. Check out my July Fashion & Beauty Round Up!

Sale Alert!

Ann Taylor is have a huge dress sale right now! Use Code: DRESSFORIT to get any of these for only $89.50.

August Favorites

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , ,