Halloween Nails | Orange & Black Skulls

Skull & Orange Checked Nail Art | Halloween Manicure
Skull & Orange Checked Nail Art | Halloween ManicureSkull & Orange Checked Nail Art | Halloween Manicure
Another week, another Halloween manicure! I was hoping that I would have some creepy cool Halloween nail stamp in my collection, but I couldn't find anything (note to self: buy more festive nail stamp plates). So I racked my brain and searched through my polishes to find this neon orange nail polish and an old set of skull nail strips. I really don't understand why I stopped using these Sally Hansen nail strips because they are seriously the best! If I didn't already paint my other nails orange before applying the one skull strip I probably would've put them on all of my nails! I mean it's not Halloween without some good skull and crossbones nail art...am I right or am I right??

Looking for more Halloween Manicure Ideas? Here are my favorites from over the years!
Dark & VampyCandy Corn | Blood Splattered | Googly Eyes | Bats

*
RickyColor in Gypsy Cab & Citi Bike Station Full c/o / Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Strips
Cheeky Vibrant Nail Art Plates Collection / Konad Nail Art Double Ended Stamper & Scraper

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , , , , , ,