Round Up: June 2016

June 2016 Style Inspiration | Outfits on Living After Midnite
(l to r) How to Wear Neon | The Oversized T-Shirt Dress

June Makeup Inspiration | Beauty Living After Midnite
(clockwise from top left) 
Shop my Karen Walker Sunglasses!
Fun Summer Makeup
Rose Gold Makeup
The Best Budge Proof Summer Makeup Routine

June Summer Manicure Nails Inspiration | Beauty on Living After MIdnite
(clockwise from top left) 
Metallic Blue & Black Nails
National Pink Day Neon Ombré Manicure
Paint Splatter Manicure

June 2016 Style Inspiration | Outfits on Living After Midnite
(clockwise from top left) 
Shop my floral vacation favorites
Shop my new favorite maxi skirt (Under $25!)
Shop my new favorite bikini top (seriously the only one I own that doesn't fall budge) & donut pool float right here!
The Secret To Doing Your Own Pedicure

Westchester New York Eats
(l to r) Donuts from Shore Good Donuts in Long Beach Island, NJ | Iced Coffee at Lorca in Stamford, CT

June Makeup Inspiration | Beauty on Living After Midnite
(clockwise from top left)
Mirrored Sunglass Love | Shop my necklace here! Get 10% off today only with code: livingaftermidnite
Rose Gold Makeup
Shop the best of the best Quay Sunglasses
The Best Budge Proof Summer Makeup Routine

June 2016 Style Inspiration | Outfits on Living After Midnite
(clockwise from top left) Shop my:
Blue Floral Bell Sleeved Look | Pink Maxi LookCasual Vacation LookBeach Day Look
*

Talk about slacking on editing blog photos...holy crap I didn't realize that I only put up 2 outfit posts this month until I was putting this round up together last night. I'm having a bit of an issue with my SEO and that's what's keeping me from posting everyday, but I have a ton of content coming up for you this month that I've already shot! I promise, but this if you don't follow me on Instagram this is a good reason to because I'm always posting on there!

Just to piggy back on what I mentioned above I added a new SHOP tab to the top of my blog! You can now easily shop all my outfits from Instagram & Snapchat right from there!

I just got back from Vero Beach, Florida last night (if you follow me on Snapchat or Instagram then you probably already know). I know I usually do photo diaries and travel guides when I come back from a trip, but since Vero is so small and kind of off the radar I wasn't sure if I should do for it. Leave me a comment and let me know!

Umm how great is my Best Summer Pool Floats Under $100 post?? I thought it was pretty genius and it finally got me to buy a few for the pool at my dad's houses!

Westchester Magazine invited me to their Wine & Food Festival earlier this month and if you follow me on Snapchat then you know how much fun I had! The first day was the Beer & Burger Bash so of course I donned my favorite "Wish You Were Beer" tank and we spent the night eating roughly 25 mini burgers...I don't know about you but that seems like a perfect night to me! Then the second day was the Grand Tasting! Food from over 60 restaurants in the Hudson Valley area and more wine then you could ever imagine! Seriously if you live in the area but have never been I highly suggest blocking out your calendar for next year's festivities or buying tickets for the Best of Westchester Party on July 27th...if you're having doubts just check out this hilarious video!

Westchester Magazine Wine and Food Festival 2016

Have you checked out my Eyelash Extensions Guide yet? I'm sharing the do's & don'ts, answering all your questions and telling you why I love mine so much! If you're thinking about getting them you'll definitely want to read this first!

I'm not sure if you got a chance to read my review of Amopé's Wet & Dry Foot File, but I'm legit obsessed! This thing is a miracle worker and if you don't have one I highly suggest picking one up, especially if you're prone to super dry feet like me or if you like to give yourself pedicures at home!

I did a HUGE closet clean out and got rid of 6 garbage bags filled with clothes!! Lucky for you I listed a TON of items on my Poshmark closet. All prices are negotiable and I'm offering 20% off when you purchase 2 or more items! Use Code: HSWVE when you sign up to get $10 off your first purchase.

I've been writing a ton of articles on Mode.com so make sure you head over and check them out! Here are a couple favorite from this month: "8 Liquid Lipsticks to Buy Since You Still Can't Get Kylie's", "9 Hilarious T-Shirts to Wear to Make Working Out Suck Less" and "Celeb-Approved Pool Floats That Are Under $100" What topics should I write about next month?

Looking for more inspiration. Check out my June 2015 Fashion & Beauty Round Up!

June Favorites...

Currently Coveting...
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , ,