Round Up: May Fashion

May Fashion on #LivingAfterMidnite
5.16 Blurred Lines / 5.9 Black & White Spring Style / 5.23 Garden Party Florals
may fashion 2
5.6 Team Babydoll in Vegas / 5.14 Strappy Pretty Wedges / 5.27 My Go-To May Outfit / 5.7 Parrots & Pineapples

1. Dresses & Sandals...this is pretty much all you'll be seeing for the next 3 months on the blog. You've been warned!
2. I'm seeing a trend here...black, white & pastels!! I didn't realize I was gravitating towards these colors until I put this post together!! I've started brainstorming outfits for next month & be prepared for brights!
3. Not too many outfit posts made it on the blog this month, but that doesn't mean there weren't PLENTY of fashion posts!! Check out my Summer Sandal Guide & Summer Weekend Trip Must Haves!
4. I've added a ton of new items to my Poshmark Closet! Head over to check it out!
5. Don't miss April's Fashion Round Up & make sure to follow My Style Pinterest Board where you can see all of the outfits I post on my blog in one place!

Instagram May Fashion Highlights...
May Instagram Fashion on #LivingAfterMidnite
The most perfect nude wedges that sadly didn't fit! / Because 2 statement necklaces are better than 1 / Memorial Day Weekend (& every Summer Weekend) uniform / The strappy nude sandals I can't stop wearing / FINALLY pulled the trigger on these pink bow wedges & I couldn't be happier!

The items from my closet I'm loving this month...



Loving what you see here? Follow me on TwitterFacebookInstagram & Pinterest!

Labels: ,