Round Up: November Fashion

November Fashion Recap | #LivingAfterMidnite
11.13 Mix Master / 11.25 My Go-To Outfit / 11.7 Completely Covered
November Fashion Recap | #LivingAfterMidnite
11.12 My Best Black Friday Purchase / 11.4 Lacy Details
November Fashion Recap | #LivingAfterMidnite
11.14 Triple Threat / 11.21 Dressing for the Holidays / 11.5 Customized
*

1. This month was the perfect mix of casual & dressed up! It was fun getting dressed up for the first few Holiday events, but ultimately I kept it casual in layered Fall looks for everyday!
2. I can't wait to break out the sparkle for December Fashion! I'm so excited about it I think I have pretty much the whole month already planned & it didn't even start!
3. Target is having a Buy 1, Get 1 50% off Sale on all their handbags right now! I'm obsessing over this & this!
4. My first Gift Guide of the Holiday Season went up on Monday! Look out for more over the next couple of weeks & follow my Holiday Gift Guide on Pinterest for new ideas everyday!
5. Black Friday is just 2 short days away! I'll be posting all the sales & discount codes first thing Friday morning, so make sure you stop by before you start your online shopping!
6. Don't miss my 6 Cold Weather Essentials, just in time for the first significant snowfall in lower NY!
7. Headed on a Fall Getaway? Don't miss my Fall Travel Essentials & Packing Tips to Travel like a Pro!
8. Don't miss October's Fashion Round Up & make sure to follow My Style Pinterest Board where you can see all of the outfits I post on my blog in one place!
9. I've added a ton of new items to my Poshmark Closet! Head over to check it out, but don't wait too long items are going fast!

Instagram November Fashion Highlights...
November Fashion Recap | #LivingAfterMidnite
Cream & White / Plaid Capes & Layered Jewels - Get this necklace for 25% off with code: LIVINGAFTERMIDNITE / Stopped by the Aerie Holiday Blogger Party last week! Love all of their festive casual wear, especially these bralettes & pjs! / Winter White for the first snowfall of the wear / This vest...enough said.

The items from my closet I'm loving this month...

*
The Holidays are here...follow my Holiday Style Pinterest Board for what to wear, how to decorate & everything in between & my Holiday Gift Guide  for all the gift inspiration you need!
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: ,