Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers

Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12

Can you even believe there's less than 2 weeks until Christmas? Time is flying & I'm trying to cram in all of the Holiday activities I can including finishing up my shopping & hosting a Holiday Brunch (Follow me on Instagram for all the party pics tomorrow!) For my last Gift Guide of the season I wanted to talk about the little things that always seem like the most exciting to open! I remember as a kid waking up and running to my stocking to find a tiny gift inside, I'm pretty sure I was more excited about that than the big gift sitting under the tree! Just because I've grown up (a little) doesn't mean I still don't get excited when I see a tiny wrapped present sticking out of the top of my stocking! These special little gifts are perfect inexpensive last minute purchases.

Don't miss my other Gift Guides:
Comfy & CozyGlam Girl | Hostess | Beauty Queen 

*
The Holidays are here...follow my Holiday Style Pinterest Board for what to wear, how to decorate & everything in between & my Holiday Gift Guide  for all the gift inspiration you need!
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: , ,