Round Up: December Fashion

Winter Fashion | #LivingAfterMidnite
12.16 Holiday Hostess / 12.24 A Pop of Red / 12.26 My Go-To December Outfit
December Fashion | #LivingAfterMidnite
12.5 Confidently Color / 12.9 Holiday Shopping
December Fashion | #LivingAfterMidnite
12.23 NYE / 12.19 A Hint of Glint / 12.8 Winter Florals
December Fashion | #LivingAfterMidnite
12.2 Holiday Party / 12.1 The Perfect Present
*

1. This month I really wanted my outfit posts to be diverse & I think I hit the nail on the head! Whether you were headed to the mall, out for drinks with your friends, to your office holiday party or hosting your very own festive bash I had you covered with lots of inspiration!
2. We wrapped up another East vs. West series this month! Our holiday series are one of my favorites because there's such a distinct look on each coast. While I love our Winter snow on the East Coast, I am super jealous that those West Coast girls get to go bare-legged without freezing their butts off!
3. Tomorrow I'm rounding up my favorite Fashion & Beauty posts from the whole year!! It's one of my favorite posts to do - not only because it's fun to look back, but also because I love rediscovering items in my closet that may have been my favorite in February but have since been forgotten. Check out my Best of 2013 post in the meantime.
4. Winter has officially started! Read my 6 Cold Weather Essentials post before it's too late!
5. Headed on a Winter Getaway? Don't miss my Travel Essentials Post & Packing Tips to Travel like a Pro!
6. Don't miss November's Fashion Round Up & make sure to follow My Style Pinterest Board where you can see all of the outfits I post on my blog in one place!
7. I've added a ton of new items to my Poshmark Closet! Head over to check it out, but don't wait too long items are going fast!

Instagram December Fashion Highlights...
December Instagram Fashion Posts: | #LivingAfterMidnite
Parka Selfies / Glitter Sneakers & Metallic Heels / THE cape of the season / My favorite 2015 planners - striped & gold / The newest coat in my closet!
December Instagram Fashion Posts: | #LivingAfterMidnite
An Oasis Surprise! / Christmas Week ready in my striped weekender / Sparkle & Shine / It's all about the vest / From where I stand

The items from my closet I'm loving this month...


*
The Holidays are here...follow my Holiday Style Pinterest Board for what to wear, how to decorate & everything in between & my Holiday Gift Guide  for all the gift inspiration you need!
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: ,