Crazy Halloween Nails

Crazy Halloween Nails | Manicure
Crazy Halloween Nails | Manicure
Crazy Halloween Nails | Manicure
Crazy Halloween Nails | Manicure
Crazy Halloween Nails | Manicure
Crazy Halloween Nails | Manicure

After last week's pathetic Lazy Girl Halloween Manicure, I kinda went crazy with this week's nail art! I knew this would be my last Halloween mani of the year and I couldn't decide on just one design so I did them all! Frankenstein, Jack-o-Lanterns, Googly Eyes, Spiderwebs & Stitches! This mish mash of designs is probably my favorite manicure of the year and I'm not sure how I'm ever going to top it! I've done googly eye nails before (they're one of my favorite spooky Halloween designs), but I've never done any of the others and now I'm wondering why! Let's just say I'm already storing ideas away for next year...now onto Christmas!

Looking for more Halloween Manicure Ideas? Here are my favorites from over the years!
Orange & Black Skulls | Dark & Vampy | Candy Corn | Blood Splattered | Googly Eyes | Bats

Follow my Halloween Pinterest Board for ALL Things Halloween - Costumes, Decor, Nail Art & More!

*
Julep Nail Color in Vanna & Mackenzie c/oRickyColor in Gypsy Cab & Citi Bike Station Full c/o 
LAQA & Co Polish in Black & Gold c/o / Milani Nail Art Polish in Black Sketch


Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , , ,