Round Up: September 2016

September Vacation Fashion on Living After Midnite by Jackie Giardina
(l to r) The Summer of the Scarf | Summer Travel Style in Kentucky
The Paisley Swing DressCoffee & Colorful Walls

September Fashion on Living After Midnite by Jackie Giardina
(clockwise from top left)
The most delicious coffee from Third Street Stuff in Lexington, Kentucky!
Black on black at the Bluebird Cafe in Nashville! Shop my look here!
You can't do a Pedal Tavern adventure without a hilarious shirt! Shop mine here!
Couldn't leave Nashville without a stop at the "I Believe in Nashville" sign! Shop my outfit here!

September Fashion on Living After Midnite by Jackie Giardina
(clockwise from top left)
Froze all day!! Finally got to try the infamous froze at the Maybelline Lounge during NYFW! Shop my outfit here!
Celebrating National Coffee Day with a fun outfit & a few hilarious coffee tshirts! Shop them here!
Want to know how I edited this and all of my photos? Check out my post here & shop this outfit here!
The perfect Summer to Fall transitional maxi at my favorite place ever, The Sagamore in Lake George! Shop similar pieces here!

Makeup Inspiration
(l to r)
Metallic Double Wing Cat Eye Makeup Tutorial
Fall Lips & Leather Weather! Shop my jacket & matte lipstick here!

September Fashion on Living After Midnite by Jackie Giardina
(l to r) Dark Florals at Lake George | From Work to #NYFW with Lafayette 148
The Perfect Wedding Guest Dress | Off the Shoulder at #NYFW

Nail Art Inspiration on Living After Midnite by Jackie Giardina
(clockwise from top left)
Rachel Antonoff NYFW Fall 2016 Inspired Mani
This Briogeo Deep Conditioning Mask that Popsugar sent me in their September Must Have Box is the cure all for my dry hair! My hair goes through some weird phases during the change of seasons and this mask has kept it so soft and hydrated! Shop it here! Use Code: SHOP5 for $5 off your first box! #MustHaveBox
Pink Fishnet Nail Art

September Living After Midnite Instagram Posts
(clockwise from top left)
Nudes for Days!! These bareMinerals shades are amazing! Shop them here!
Lake George at sunset from The Sagamore
Donut Goodness from North Lime Coffee & Donuts in Lexington, KY
Don't miss my Beginner's Guide to Airbrush Makeup!

September NYFW Fashion on Living After Midnite by Jackie Giardina
(clockwise from top left)
This off the shoulder dress is only $25 & you need it! Shop the whole look here!
Bell sleeved maxis for Summer & Fall! Shop similar dresses & my accessories here!
Black, white & red all over with Lafayette 148 during NYFW! Shop my look here!

September Fashion on Living After Midnite by Jackie Giardina
(clockwise from top left)
Feeling patriotic in red, white & blue! Shop this look here!
The most perfect dress for Alex's big Southern wedding! Shop my dress & clutch here!
Casual summer style in front of the most photogenic house in Kentucky! Shop my look here!
Throwing it back to one of my favorite NYFW outfits from last September.

NYFW Fashion Week Runway Looks
Another season of NYFW is under my belt and the looks that I saw sent down the runway might have been my favorite ever!! Flowing fabrics, boho style and lots of unexpected accessories ruled the runway! Here are my favorites from the shows I got to attend!
(clockwise from top left) Noon by Noor | Tadashi Shoji | Erin Fetherston | Erin Fetherston
Check out my Fashion Week Pinterest Board where I've been pinning all my favorite runway looks, street style and more from Fashion Month!
*

I'm debunking the myths about airbrush makeup this month on the blog! So many people think that airbrush makeup is super hard to apply and that it should only be worn for special occasions. This couldn't be further from the truth! Head over to my Beginner's Guide to Airbrush Makeup for 7 tips for getting the best airbrush results and for a 20% off discount code on your own system.

Are you a Lightroom newbie like I am? I'm sharing the secrets to how I edit my blog photos in just minutes with Dreamy Presets!

One month til my favorite holiday, HALLOWEEN!!! Megan and I are shooting our hilarious Halloween costumes this weekend (so make sure to follow me on Snapchat for a sneak peek), but while you're waiting for the finished product check out last year's 3 Halloween Costumes for You & Your Bestie and my Happy Halloween Pinterest Board!

I got a new camera!! While we exploring Kentucky, carrying around my huge DSLR became a huge hassle and I was SO jealous of Jen's tiny DSLR quality mirrorless camera. I've been traveling a lot lately and I have a few more trips lined up, so while this camera was an investment, it was definitely worth it! I brought it to Nashville this past weekend and it was amazing! It fit in all my small crossbody bags and no one had trouble using it to take a quick photo for me! I ended up going with a Sony a6000 Mirrorless Camera with a 35mm 1.8 Prime lens, and while I haven't mastered it yet, I'd be happy to help if anyone has any questions about it! I'll still be using my DSLR to take a majority of my outfit photos and all of my nail and makeup photos, but this new camera will be coming with me while I travel!

Looking for more inspiration. Check out my September 2015 Fashion & Beauty Round Up!

August Favorites...




Currently Coveting...




Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , ,