Round Up: September Fashion & Beauty

September Fashion & Beauty Round Up
(l to r) Coastal Chic / White Lace After Labor DayCulotte Jumpsuit & Fall Florals

September Fashion & Beauty Round Up
(clockwise from top left) 
Throwing it back to 3 year old me because this dress is too good!
Christian Siriano killed it during Fashion Week. One of my favorite looks from the show.
Matchy Matchy! My Elliott Lucca shoes & bag were a hit during Fashion Week!
My berry lipstick is out of hiding! I guarantee I'll be wearing dark shades almost everyday now!

September Fashion & Beauty Round Up
(l to r) GraphicHalloween Ready

September Fashion & Beauty Round Up
(clockwise from top left) 
Charcoal Metallic Eye 
This white coat from White House Black Market needs to be mine! Shop the Fall 2015 lookbook!
Electric Blue & Navy Ombré Manicure
Vera Bradley seriously stepped up their game! Shop their new collection!

September Fashion & Beauty Round Up
(l to r) In the Navy (Jumpsuit) / The Amped Up LBD / Perfectly Patterned

September Fashion & Beauty Round Up(clockwise from top left)
Finally found a maxi skirt long enough for me! Shop my under $25 skirt & top!
Getting #shakennotstirred at the Belvedere Party! Shop my jumpsuit.
Stumbled on this negative space mani from early this year. Can't wait to recreate it with Fall shades.
But seriously if you haven't signed up for DITTO's Endless Eyewear program yet you're missing out!
*

HOW am I already writing this September round up?? Summer literally just ended and the weather in NY has been ridiculously amazing, I don't even know how September could possibly be over! But on the bright side Halloween is only a month away, which means Thanksgiving is only 2 months away & Christmas is only 3 months away! ((You should see the giant smile I have on my face))

STILL OBSESSED with Ditto.com's Endless Eyewear service ((the greatest idea ever))! It's a subscription service that let's members rent designer sunglasses & swap them out for a new pair anytime them want! It's only $24/month and when you sign up with code: LIVINGAFTERMIDNITE your first month is FREE! I haven't taken this Karen Walker pair off since they came in the mail! What pair should I get next? I'm loving these Prada ones.

I didn't post too much about shows during Fashion Week because I've learned in the past that you guys don't really care. I'm sure you're getting an influx of runway pics from everyone on your feed and the last thing you need is another shot of the same designer look, but I couldn't not post one from the Christian Siriano show! It was my first year going and it's safe to say I'll be finding my way into his show every season! It was amazing! Tulle, sparkle, feathers, basically my dream collection!

I'm starting a new collaboration later this month with 5 of my favorite bloggers! Stay tuned to see what we have in store for you.

I try to only make one bag purchase per season and I can't stop thinking about this mini Michael Kors cross body!! I'm dying over the black hardware. Plus it's on sale which means it's meant to be, right?

I didn't do a Fashion Week recap on the blog this year, but I did write 4 Fashion Week stories over on Mode.com! Follow me to read my stories.

Looking for more inspiration. Check out my August Fashion & Beauty Round Up & my September 2014 Fashion & Beauty Round Ups!

Umm Olivia Palermo just became the latest Guest Bartender at BaubleBar and I couldn't be more obsessed! I don't know what I love more - her makeup and clothes in the campaign shoot (holy swoon!) or the jewelry itself! Here are my top picks!! (aka I'm getting it ALL!)



Sale Alert!

Neiman Marcus Last Call is giving you an extra 30% off everything (apparel, shoes, handbags, jewelry) for her today only!

Get 25% off almost EVERYTHING at Bloomingdales now - 10/4 during their Friends & Family Sale! Use Code: FRIENDS at checkout.



September Favorites!






Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , ,