Round Up: August Fashion

Living After Midnite: August Fashion
8.14 Case of Glam / 8.20 Chambray & Leopard
Living After Midnite: August Fashion
8.21 The Bigger The Better / 8.27 The Ombre Effect 8.7 Studded Pumps & A Lime Clutch
Living After Midnite: August Fashion
8.2 PB&J Boutique Brights / 8.6 Stripes & Puppy Love / 8.8 Aero Summer Sweater
Living After Midnite: August Fashion
8. 16 Breaking Fashion Rules / 8.30 Adventure into Color
Living After Midnite: August Fashion
8.13 Floral Fun / 8.23 My Go-To August Outfit / 8.30 Adventure into Color

1. As much as I love Summer, I'm ready for Fall - Fall fashion, pumpkin flavored everything & of course my birthday!
2. Who's excited for NYFW?? I'm not going to too many events because it would be my luck that my apartment move in date got pushed back & I'll be moving over the course of the week! But make sure to follow along with me on Twitter & Instagram
3. I really love my Forever 21 Square Cat Eye Sunglasses
4. Excited to post my second outfit with Aeropostale next month! How amazing is their revamp?
5. I think it's time to retire my Rebecca Minkoff Neon Striped Tote until next Summer.
6. Don't forget to check out my Poshmark Closet! I'm selling a TON of items from my wardrobe (& adding more everyday)!

The items from my closet I'm loving this month



Don't miss July's Fashion Round Up & make sure to follow My Style Pinterest Board where you can see all of the outfits I post on my blog in one place!

Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest & Bloglovin'!

Labels: ,