Round Up: October Fashion

Living After Midnite: October Outfits
9.30 My Go-To September Outfit / 10.17 Leopard & Bows / 10.22 Spotted
Living After Midnite: October Outfits
10.1 Booties / 10.2 Brighthouse / 10.9 All Good Points
Living After Midnite: October Outfits
10.18 It's My Birthday / 10.30 Night of the Stars
Living After Midnite: October Outfits
10.8 Chunky Knits / 10.31 It's the Great Pumpkin / 10.25 "Fall" in Love with your Wardrobe
Living After Midnite: October Outfits
10.3 Fall Flares / 10.25 "Fall" in Love with your Wardrobe / 10.29 My Go-To October Outfit

1. I really love my Aeropostale Quilted Bomber Jacket & I'm super excited to be working with Aero through the Holiday Season so keep your eye out for more favorites in upcoming posts!
2. We wrapped up the East vs. West Fall Style Series & I'm happy to announce that we will be BACK for a few special Holiday posts! Yay, I love working with these ladies & seeing all the different ways to style trends, it gives me so much inspiration!
3. I've said it before & I'll say it again...everyone needs these Sole Society booties
4. I started a new Facebook album confessing to being an "Accessory-aholic" make sure to check it out & while your their LIKE Living After Midnite!
5. If you haven't seen it already you HAVE to check out my fashion blogger in training post with an extra special pint size model!
5. Don't forget to check out my Poshmark Closet! I'm selling a TON of items from my wardrobe (& adding more everyday)!

The items from my closet I'm loving this month



Don't miss September's Fashion Round Up & make sure to follow My Style Pinterest Board where you can see all of the outfits I post on my blog in one place!

Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest & Bloglovin'!
& my new & improved Facebook Page is FINALLY up & running so make sure to check it out!

Labels: ,