Round Up: April Fashion & Beauty

April Fashion & Beauty | #LivingAfterMidnite
(l to r) My Go-To April Outfit / Leather ((Skirt)) Weather /  The World of Color

April Fashion & Beauty | #LivingAfterMidnite
(clockwise from top left) 
Black, White & Pink! Shop this lightweight Spring jacket for under $45 here!
This custom PIOL Dress is the epitome of Spring Floral Fashion!
Totally copied Megan's red coat/camel hat outfit! Shop the look here!
So nice I wore it twice! Seriously obsessed with this leather skirt/strappy heel look! Shop it here!

April Fashion & Beauty | #LivingAfterMidnite
(clockwise from top left) 
Londontown sent over their new Spring collection & the names of the polishes are just as good as the colors!
The Kendra Scott Summer Via Maya Collection is finally out!! Shop my favorites here!
The greatest sneakers ever!! No really...I love them so much I got them in black too! Shop both here!
Rocksbox nailed it with my first box!! Patiently waiting for the 2nd to arrive. Shop these pieces here!

April Fashion & Beauty | #LivingAfterMidnite
(clockwise from top left) 
Sarah Hyland's Red Carpet LookEaster Bunny NailsSouth Peach / Pink & Sea Foam Geometric Nails

April Fashion & Beauty | #LivingAfterMidnite
(clockwise from top left) 
Celebrating Spring in light colors!
One of my favorite looks + the perfect Bridal Shower outfit! Shop similar pieces here.
#TBT to my favorite neutral Winter look! Shop my favorite Spring neutral items here.
Just one of the many pairs of shoes I'm selling in my Poshmark Closet! Hurry before they're all gone!

April Fashion & Beauty | #LivingAfterMidnite
(clockwise from top left) 
City shopping in this Go-To April Look! Shop it here!
Throwback to my first custom PIOL Dress!
Nerdy glasses & orange lipstick.
When your sneakers match your nails you have to document it!

April Fashion & Beauty | #LivingAfterMidnite
(l to r) April FoolsSpring Neutrals /Spring Awakening /  Gray & Green
*

How did you like my new What to Wear series? The first post "What to Wear to a Bridal Shower" went up earlier this week & I'm brainstorming for the next few topics. I'm thinking What to Wear to a Backyard BBQ & Summer Wedding? Leave me a comment with what you want to see!

I'm loving all the latest arrivals at JustFab! This month alone I picked up the Elene in Natural, the Merlina in Snake & Sienna in Tan. Clearly I'm set with neutral sandals for the Spring/Summer.

I have a love/hate relationship with workout clothes. I refuse to spend a ridiculous amount (read: buy lululemon) on something I'm going to sweat in, but I've been going to Pure Barre pretty much everyday so I desperately need to expand my clothing options. A few years ago I picked up pretty much the most perfect capri compression pants from Old Navy and to this day they're still my favorite. Of course they got discontinued, but finally they just starting selling a comparable pair & they're on super sale right now!! Only $15!

I've been living in these slip-on sneakers, so much so that I just ordered them in a second color! Hands down the most comfortable ones I own, but size down if you plan on picking them up! I normally wear an 8 1/2, but I wear an 8 in these!

Were you about to pick up anything from the Lilly Pulitzer for Target collection? I tried to order a couple things online, but after the site crashed I gave up! Rumor is people are finding items now in store because things are getting returned.

Have you joined Rocksbox yet? I'm patiently waiting for my second box to arrive, but they knocked it out of the park with my first! Want to try it for yourself? Get your 1st month free with code:  livingaftermidnitexoxo

Mode just launched their new website & I'm happy to announce that I'll be contributing style, beauty & decor articles regularly! Follow me to read the stories I've posted so far!

I'm doing a hardcore closet cleaning out right now & have listed a TON of items on both Bib + Tuck & Poshmark! All prices are negotiable & I'm willing to bundle items at a discount! If your shoe size is an 8 1/2 or 9 I'd pop over & take a look!

Looking for more inspiration. Check out my March Fashion & Beauty Round Up!

Sale Alert!

I still can't believe Piperlime is actually shutting down. Right now everything is up to 70% off until the doors close on the 30th! Things are going fast & sizing is limited, but it's definitely worth checking out!

Sole Society giving you 30% off booties today only! I'm still crushing on this slingback suede pair!

Today only BaubleBar is offering 25% off Personalized Jewelry! Shop my favorites below! Use Code: PERSONAL25




Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: , ,