Round Up: January 2016

January 2016 Fashion on Living After Midnite | Gray Neutral Winter Outfits
(l to r) Back to Black | 6 Winter Denim Looks | 6 Bundled Up Looks

Living After Midnite Beauty Posts
(clockwise from top left)
Shop the warmest Winter coat I own here (& it's ON SALE!)
The most perfect gray toggle coat!
Makeup Monday: Cherry Red Lip
The perfect pink lipstick for Valentine's Day (wearing Lampchop)

January 2016 Manicures
(clockwise from top left)
The Moto X Inspired Striped Manicure
Red Plaid Manicure
Coffee & Mascara!! How many of you need this t-shirt??

Cozy Bedroom Decor
(l to r) Cozy Winter Home Decor (Shop bedding & lighting) | Romantic Decor for Valentine's Day

Looking back at 2015 on Living After Midnite
(clockwise from top left)
I Dream of Genie (Jumpsuits)Breezy Beach Style
I just added a TON of items like this Peter Pilotto skirt to my Poshmark closet!
Coastal Chic

January 2016 Fashion
(l to r) Winter WhiteMy 2016 New Year's Resolutions

Living After Midnite on Instagram
(clockwise from top left)
Bare Minerals new customized skin care products! This is my favorite product of the line!
Undies.com may just be the greatest website! This navy lace bralette is so pretty.
Staying organized with my striped & gold 2016 planners.
Rose gold goodness from Dagne Dover! Look out for a giveaway in February!


I'm hoping to incorporate a lot more decor posts this year on the blog so I'm going to included it in these monthly round ups hence the name change! Check out my past decor posts for inspiration and left me a comment or shoot me an email if you'd like to cover something specific (next up is Valentine's Day Tablescapes!)

Bare Minerals just released their new Skinsorials Skincare line and it's AMAZING! I'm currently using Clay Chameleon Transforming Purifying Cleanser, Skinlongevity Vital Power Infusion & True Oasis Oil-Free Replenishing Gel Cream, but check out all the different products they use to find out exactly which one will work best for you!
I did a HUGE closet clean out and got rid of 6 garbage bags filled with clothes!! Lucky for you I listed a TON of items on my Poshmark closet. All prices are negotiable and I'm offering 20% off when you purchase 2 or more items! Use Code: HSWVE when you sign up to get $10 off your first purchase.

We're back with more Styled 6 Ways posts & would love your input on what trends you'd like us to cover and what brands you'd love to see us work with! Leave me a comment or email me to let me know!

Single me didn't really feel like creating a Valentine's Day Gift Guide so instead I'm sharing My Valentine's Day Wishlist...aka 10 gifts I want to buy myself.

STILL OBSESSED with Ditto.com's Endless Eyewear service ((the greatest idea ever))! It's a subscription service that let's members rent designer sunglasses & swap them out for a new pair anytime them want! It's only $24/month and when you sign up with code: LIVINGAFTERMIDNITE your first month is FREE! I haven't taken this Karen Walker pair off since they came in the mail! What pair should I get next? I'm loving these Prada ones.

I've been writing a ton of articles on Mode.com so make sure you head over and check them out! Here are a couple favorite from this month: "Looks We Love: The Best Nail Art Ideas for Valentine's Day", "10 Times We Wanted To Dress Like Ashley Tisdale" and "Bring on the Brr! The Cutest Cold Weather Accessories" What topics should I write about next month?

Looking for more inspiration. Check out my January 2014 Fashion & Beauty Round Up!

Sale Alert...
LOFT: 40% off + Extra 60% off Sale. No code needed. I just picked up this sheer top in both white & black and this tank
January Favorites...
Currently Coveting...
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , ,