Round Up: December Fashion & Beauty

December Fashion & Beauty on Living After Midnite
(l to r) 6 Ways to Wear Plaid | 6 New Year's Eve Outfits | Reindeer Games & Holiday Gold Lace Outfits

December Fashion & Beauty on Living After Midnite
(clockwise from top left)
Reindeer games & holiday presents! Shop my antlers here!
A look back at one of my favorite Holiday outfits from last year! Shop it here!
My go-to Holiday dress! See my whole look here!
Holiday casual with Old Navy! Shop my look here!

December Fashion & Beauty on Living After Midnite
(clockwise from top left)
The plaid mani to end all plaid manis!
Dylan's Candy Bar + Cotton Candy Cocktails + Judith Leiber Bags = Perfection
My nails are guaranteed to match the Holiday Starbucks cups all season long!
The BEST facial at home products from Bliss

December Fashion & Beauty on Living After Midnite
(clockwise from top left)
The cutest bedazzled gift for the glam girl!
The ULTIMATE glittery party shoes & they're on SUPER sale!
Buxom Cosmetics has the best gift sets this year! Shop their amazing lipglosses here.
Packed and ready to go! My favorite striped duffle for travel is onsale!

December Fashion & Beauty on Living After Midnite
(l to r) 6 Glam Holiday Outfits | Holiday Partying in Prints | Chunky Knits & Printed Pants

December Fashion & Beauty on Living After Midnite
(clockwise from top left)
Everyone needs a pair of star earrings during the Holidays! Shop a similar pair here!
Soft Emerald Green Eye & Neutral Lip
Red Lips & Reindeer Ears
New Year's Eve Glitter Eye Makeup Tutorial

December Fashion & Beauty on Living After Midnite
(clockwise from top left)
Green Glitter Christmas Tree Nails | Santa Suit Christmas Nails 
Christmas Lights ManicurePlaid Christmas Nails

December Fashion & Beauty on Living After Midnite
(l to r) Berry Holiday Casual | The Casual Red & Plaid Holiday Outfit | A Swing Dress & A Feather Clutch

December Fashion & Beauty on Living After Midnite
(l to r) 
Keeping it light in this white & soft gray bundled up look! Shop it here!
Red, plaid & cognac! See my full look here!

December Fashion & Beauty on Living After Midnite
(clockwise from top left)
Vacation means coffee and pjs all day! Get 15% off my watch with code: LIVINGAFTERMIDNITE & shop my favorite plaid PJs here!
Christmas Lights Manicure & Metallic Pumps!
The skin care tool that gave me perfect glowing Holiday skin!
Get $40 off my red pumps with code: JACKIE223

December Fashion & Beauty on Living After Midnite
(clockwise from top left)
It's pretty obvious plaid is my favorite Holiday pattern! My plaid mani & plaid scarf prove it!
My favorite Holiday manicure from last year!
I may not have an ugly sweater, but this cute Snowman sweatshirt will do!
A little bit of faux fur inspiration for your NYE out! Shop my jacket here!
*

I'm so happy with how this month's Holiday manicures turned out, not to brag but I think this may have been my best month for nails in the history of this blog and I only intend to go up from here! I have so much fun creating nail art so I think I'm definitely going to incorporate more of it in the New Year. I already created my first manicure of 2016 and it's a good one!

My favorite black toggle coat, an essential in every girl's Winter closet, is on sale for an insane price (more than half off)! I picked it up at the end of last Winter and I didn't even get it for as cheap as it is now!

New Year's Eve is TOMORROW can you even believe it! I'm away with my family so I'll be keeping it low key, but if you're still trying to figure out what to wear I have tons of inspiration! Here are 5 outfits from casual to black tie and here are 6 more glam options!

I'm so exciting to announce that I'm officially part of M.Gemi's Client Advisory Board, which means I'll be able to offer you guys exclusive information on new products, a first look at new releases & much more! And to start off they're offering all my readers $40 their first pair of shoes with code: JACKIE223! I'm partial to the red pumps that I have, but these nude leather heels, leopard moccasins & gray over the knee boots are also amazing!

We're hoping to continue our Styled 6 Ways series into the new year & would love your input on what trends you'd like us to cover and what brands you'd love to see us work with! Leave me a comment or email me to let me know!

STILL OBSESSED with Ditto.com's Endless Eyewear service ((the greatest idea ever))! It's a subscription service that let's members rent designer sunglasses & swap them out for a new pair anytime them want! It's only $24/month and when you sign up with code: LIVINGAFTERMIDNITE your first month is FREE! I haven't taken this Karen Walker pair off since they came in the mail! What pair should I get next? I'm loving these Prada ones.

I've been writing a ton of articles on Mode.com so make sure you head over and check them out! Here are a couple favorite from this month: "Bring on the Brr! The Cutest Cold Weather Accessories" "Apres-Ski Style: Lodge-Perfect Looks to Love" & "New Year, New Decor! Gallery Wall Inspiration for your Home." What topics should I write about this month?

Looking for more inspiration. Check out my December 2014 Fashion & Beauty Round Ups!

Sale Alert!

M.Gemi Get $40 off your first pair of shoes with code: JACKIE223
Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale up to 50% off now through 1/3
Loft Extra 60% off tons of items

December Favorites!

The Holidays are here... catch up on my Holiday Posts & follow my Holiday Style Pinterest Board for what to wear, how to decorate & everything in between!

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , ,