Round Up: May Fashion & Beauty

May Fashion & Beauty | #LivingAfterMidnite
(l to r) Spring Sweaters & Floral Wedges /  Off the Shoulder / Colorful

May Fashion & Beauty | #LivingAfterMidnite
(clockwise from top left)
Squiggly Line Manicure
#FromWhereIStand...in this outfit! Shop it here!
The 27 year old version of this outfit...Shop it here!
There's still time to shop my Chloe + Isabel party & when you buy a statement necklace during May you get a free pair of studs!

May Fashion & Beauty | #LivingAfterMidnite
(clockwise from top left) 
#TBT to that time I got to play dress up at Kleinfeld
Pineapple Nail Art & a White Cut Out Skirt
Outdoor Party Season is here! Check out my What to Wear to a Backyard BBQ post!
Overalls may be making a comeback, but the only time you'll catch me in them was back in 1989

May Fashion & Beauty | #LivingAfterMidnite
(clockwise from top left) Coral Lipstick / Pineapple Stamped Nail Art / Bronzed / Pastel Leopard Nails

May Fashion & Beauty | #LivingAfterMidnite
(l to r) Little Black Trapeze DressThe White Cut Out SkirtMy Go-To May Outfit

May Fashion & Beauty | #LivingAfterMidnite
(clockwise from top left) 
Finally romper season! Shop my favorite floral pieces here!
My favorite Summer aztec dress from last year with new JustFab wedges
Vacation vibes! Shop this look here!
Wandering in the prettiest printed maxi! Shop similar dresses here.

May Fashion & Beauty | #LivingAfterMidnite
(clockwise from top left) 
Get a free limited edition tumbler with every order over $99 at The Shopping Bag!
#TBT in honor of the fact that I wore basically the same outfit this month
Squiggly Line Manicure
An old favorite! This colorful dress is perfect for Summer & twirling around aimlessly
*

Another post in my What to Wear series went live this month! Don't miss What to Wear to a Backyard BBQ  & last month's What to Wear to a Bridal ShowerI'm thinking What to Wear to a Summer Wedding next? Leave me a comment telling me what you want to see!

It's the last few days to shop my  Chloe + Isabel PartyFor every $50 you spend in May you'll be entered to win a statement necklace from the new Chloe + Isabel Collection released in June! PLUS Receive a free pair of stud earrings with any purchase of a statement necklace during May!

If you couldn't tell by the volume of hilarious baby pictures I've been sharing on #throwbackthursday I went through old photo albums with my mom on Mother's Day & found the funniest pics! Stay tuned for more hilariousness.

Have you joined Rocksbox yet? I'm just getting ready to send back my second box & can't wait to see what arrives in my third! Want to try it for yourself? Get your 1st month free with code:  livingaftermidnitexoxo

Mode just launched their new website & I'm happy to announce that I'll be contributing style, beauty & decor articles regularly! Follow me to read the stories I've posted so far & let me know what you'd like to read about.

I'm doing a hardcore closet cleaning out right now & have listed a TON of items on both Bib + Tuck & Poshmark! All prices are negotiable & I'm willing to bundle items at a discount! If your shoe size is an 8 1/2 or 9 I'd pop over & take a look!

Looking for more inspiration. Check out my April Fashion & Beauty Round Up!

Sale Alert!

The Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale is still happening, but things are selling out fast! Hurry over by the end of the month to see the items you've been eyeing are 40% off. Here are my favorites:


Lord & Taylor is offering 25% off almost all Women's Sandals & Shoes and 20% off almost all other items with code: SUN (Ends 5/31)

The Designer Sale is happening at Saks right now! Shoes, BAGS, clothes...if you've been eyeing something I would definitely check to see if it's onsale! This Alexander Wang Duffel is calling my name!


Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: , ,