Round Up: October Fashion & Beauty

October Fall Fashion Ideas
(l to r) 6 Ways to Wear Fringe / Blush Sunset on the CoastCasual Fall Weekend Wear

Last Minute DIY Best Friend Halloween Costumes
3 Halloween Costumes for You & Your Bestie from Your Closet

October Beauty
(clockwise from top left) 
Fuchsia Lips & Rose Gold Smoky Eye / Fall Makeup Favorites
Brick Red Lip / Shop bareSkin by bareMinerals

October Fashion
(clockwise from top left) 
I wore & re-wore this outfit about 4 times this month! Shop it here!
Vampy lips & vampy nails! Shop these beauty products here!
Cap toe sweaters & peplum sweaters! The perfect Fall look...shop it here!
Leopard, rose gold, fuzzy sweaters & Starbucks! Shop my look here!

From Where I Stand | Fall Manicures & Shoes
(clockwise from top left) 
The Lazy Girl Halloween Manicure / Orange & Black Skulls Manicure
Crazy Halloween Nails / Fall Foliage & Boots! Shop my favorites here!

October Fashion & Beauty Round Up
(clockwise from top left) 
Made for me M.Gemi Pumps! The perfect Holiday shoe! / My signature style with Herbal Essences
Messy Hair, Don't Care / Sunglasses & Sunsets! (Get more detail about DITTO below!)

October Fall Fashion Ideas
(l to r)
I Dream of Genie (Jumpsuits)Classic Trench Coat & Red Pumps
Fall Sunsets in PlaidClassic Fall Neutrals

4 Halloween DIY Manicures | Nail Art
(clockwise from top left) 
Orange & Black Skulls Manicure / Dark & Vampy Halloween Nails
Crazy Halloween Nails / The Lazy Girl Halloween Manicure
*

If you haven't seen Megan & my hilarious bestie Halloween costumes you're missing out!! If you're in need of a last minute DIY costume we've got you covered! Grab your bestie & start scouring your closet. We had so much fun dressing up and shooting these photos that we're already planning next year's costumes.

How did you like our first #Styled6Ways post - 6 Ways to Wear Fringe? I'm so excited to work with these 5 ladies from all of the country to put our own twist on the the best Fall/Winter trends! I just got these amazing glitter platforms & this grid top for upcoming posts so stay tuned to see how I style them!

If you've been reading Living After Midnite for a while you know that I have so much trouble finding flats that fit my wide foot. Every time I think I find a pair that works and fits great in the store, I buy them, wear them out and want to cry about half way through the day because they hurt so bad. I'm happy to report that I FINALLY found the perfect flats for wide feet and the best part is that they only cost $20 (but honestly I would pay $200 at this point). I have the beige, but thinking about getting the leopard & black quilted pairs too!

Just picked up this coatigan, this sweater vest, these high waisted jeans & dark wash denim leggings yesterday & I CAN'T wait to wear them! They're comfy & cozy & perfect for that casual put together look! PLUS they're 40% off until 10/30!! Use Code: SWEET for 30% off the entire site!



My favorite Sole Society Lace Up Booties are BACK in stock! These will go fast, so if you love them as much as me pick them up before they're gone again.

I've gotten into the habit of posting my daily outfits on Snapchat, so if you want to see the things I wear that don't make it on the blog or Instagram + quick beauty reviews follow me (jackiegiardina).

STILL OBSESSED with Ditto.com's Endless Eyewear service ((the greatest idea ever))! It's a subscription service that let's members rent designer sunglasses & swap them out for a new pair anytime them want! It's only $24/month and when you sign up with code: LIVINGAFTERMIDNITE your first month is FREE! I haven't taken this Karen Walker pair off since they came in the mail! What pair should I get next? I'm loving these Prada ones.

I've been writing a ton of articles on Mode.com so make sure you head over and check them out! Here are a couple favorite from this month: "Curvy Girls, Rejoice: Great Boots for Wide Calves", "Rebel. Rebel: 8 Fashion Rules That No Longer Apply", "The Best Fashion Moments on Scream Queens So Far" and "Down to the Wire: The Best Last-Minute Halloween Costumes". What topics should I write about this month?

Looking for more inspiration. Check out my October 2014 Fashion & Beauty Round Ups!

Sale Alert!


Lord & Taylor is having a HUGE Shoe & Boot Sale just in time for the cooler weather! Get 25% off all regular priced shoes & boots or 15% off Regular Priced & Sale Items. Use Code: BOOTS

Loft is giving you 40% off EVERYTHING with code: SWEET until 10/30 at 3am ET.

October Favorites!






Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , ,