Round Up: November Fashion & Beauty

November Fashion & Beauty on Living After Midnite
(l to r) The Jacket with the FurSeason Changes |  6 Ways to Wear Chunky Knits

November Fashion & Beauty on Living After Midnite
(clockwise from top left)
Sharing the best wide calf boots on the market here!
Check out the entire mother daughter Fall shoot here!
This faux fur trimmed coat is Holiday perfect & 40% off (Today 11/30 only!)
Shop similar scarves here (1, 2, 3)

November Fashion & Beauty on Living After Midnite
(clockwise from top left)
Shop my jeans at 50% off & flats at 15% off!
Shop printed top, jeans (50% off) & wide calf boots!
Shop my striped overnight bag & vegan leather weekender for 30% off and sneakers for 20% off!
*All sales today (11/30) only!*

November Fashion & Beauty on Living After Midnite
Gift Guides: Holiday Pajamas & Jetsetter

November Fashion & Beauty on Living After Midnite
(l to r) 6 Comfy Casual OutfitsLike Mother, Like Daughter

November Fashion & Beauty on Living After Midnite
(clockwise from top left)
Get this sweater for 50% off & these boyfriend jeans for 40% off!
Get my jeans for 50% off & my wide calf boots!
Shop my booties for 55% off & jeans for 50% off!
Pick up my faux fur coat for 30% off!
*All sales today (11/30) only!*

November Fashion & Beauty on Living After Midnite
(clockwise from top left)
NYE Ready in this gorg dress from The Stylist LA! Rent it for yourself here!
These glittery babies are the ultimate Holiday Party shoe! Shop them here!
5 Must-Have Winter Coats Every Women Should Own here!
Holiday shopping season is in full swing! Shop Cyber Monday deals here!

November Fashion & Beauty on Living After Midnite
(clockwise from top left)
Hydrating Winter SkincareBronze & Red | Black Cherry Lips | Berry Lipstick & Eyeshadow
*

The Holidays are finally here! I consider November 1st the start of the Holiday Season, but I know most people say it really doesn't start until Thanksgiving week. Either way they're here now and I've got an overload of Holiday content for you over the next month! Follow my Holiday Pinterest board & the Holiday tag on my blog for all things Holiday from this year & past years!

Somehow I let an entire month go by with no nail posts! I guess my digits were looking pretty boring, but don't worry I've got at least 4 or 5 Christmas manicures ready to go for December! The first one should be up on Wednesday so stay tuned.

What did you score during Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping? I linked the few items I picked up below, but what I was really eyeing was a new camera lens! Unfortunately it never went on sale, so I'm just going to have to save up all my Christmas money and pick it up at full price!

I've gotten into the habit of posting my daily outfits on Snapchat, so if you want to see the things I wear that don't make it on the blog or Instagram + quick beauty reviews follow me (jackiegiardina).

STILL OBSESSED with Ditto.com's Endless Eyewear service ((the greatest idea ever))! It's a subscription service that let's members rent designer sunglasses & swap them out for a new pair anytime them want! It's only $24/month and when you sign up with code: LIVINGAFTERMIDNITE your first month is FREE! I haven't taken this Karen Walker pair off since they came in the mail! What pair should I get next? I'm loving these Prada ones.

I've been writing a ton of articles on Mode.com so make sure you head over and check them out! Here are a couple favorite from this month: "The Best Holiday Makeup Looks You Can Actually Recreate", "Top Off You Look: How to Make a Beanie Look Chic" &  "Spirit Fingers: Nail Art Inspiration for the Holiday Season". What topics should I write about this month?

Looking for more inspiration. Check out my November 2014 Fashion & Beauty Round Ups!

Sale Alert!

Amazon Cyber Monday Deals happening all day
Ann Taylor 50% off everything + Free Shipping. Use Code: EVERYTHING
Anthropologie 11/30: 25% off everything. Use Code: SHOPTOIT
ASOS 11/27-11/30: 30% off everything. Use Code: BLESSED
Athleta 11/27-12/1: 20% off everything. Use Code: WORKIT
boohoo 11/27-11/30: 70% off everything
DITTO 11/24-11/30: 15% off 6 month Endless Eyewear Gift Subscription. 20% off 9 month Endless Eyewear Gift Subscription. 25% off 12 month Endless Eyewear Gift Subscription.
Express 50% off sitewide
Forever 21 11/30: 21% off your entire purchase + Free Shipping. Use Code: CYBER21
H&M 11/29-11/30: 20% off orders of $25+ & free shipping with code: 2020. 30% off orders of $50+ & free shipping with code: 3030.  40% off sale items with code: 4040.
J.Crew 11/30: 50% off + Free Shipping. Use Code: TODAYONLY
LOFT 50% off + Free Shipping. Use Code: CYBER50
Lord & Taylor 25% off almost everything& free shipping + more deals. Use Code: CYBER
Lulu*s 11/29-11/30: Extra 40% off all sale items + Free Shipping. Use Code: 40MONDAY
Macy's 11/29-11/30: Cyber Monday Specials + extra 20% off orders & Free Shipping on orders $25+. Use Code: CYBER
Max & Chloe 11/27-12/1: 25% off sitewide. Use Code: CYBER15
Nordstrom Up to 50% off select styles for all + Free Shipping and returns.
Old Navy 40% off Everything! Use Code: BESTCYBER
Shopbop 11/24-11/30: 15% off orders of $250+. 20% off orders of $500+. 25% off orders of $1000+. Use Code: GOBIG15
Sigma Beauty 11/30-12/1: 20% off sitewide. Use Code: CYBER2015
Sole Society 11/30: 30% off everything!
Target 11/30: 15% off sitewide
Urban Outfitters 11/29-11/30: $15 off orders over $75. $50 off orders over $150.

November Favorites!


The Holidays are here... catch up on my Holiday Posts & follow my Holiday Style Pinterest Board for what to wear, how to decorate & everything in between!

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , ,