Round Up: March Fashion

Round Up: March Fashion
3.5 Jersey Boys in Boston / 3.6 Winter Place / 3.8 Let's Get Inspired by our Wardrobe
Round Up: March Fashion
3.13 Lumber-JACK / 3.14 Luck of the Irish
Round Up: March Fashion
3.21 2013 Spring Fashion Trends
Round Up: March Fashion
3.19 Minty Fresh / 3.26 The Swing Dress

1. I'm getting frustrated because 9/10 of my full body photos are blurry!!! Close ups are beyond perfect then full body shots are blurry! Tell me what I'm doing wrong.
2. Love how this month began with snow and ended with bare legs ((even though theres traces of snow in the background of the last photo!)) Hoping we've seen the last of the snow & April is filled with Spring outfits!
3. I've come to the realization that I can't keep buying things and not get rid of other things!! I'm currently Spring Cleaning out my wardrobe and am going to start listing items on Poshmark! Make sure to download the app & follow me to shop my closet!
4. Currently editing my 3 outfits from St. Louis Fashion Week!! Can't wait to tell all of you about the AMAZING time I had!
5. Happy Easter for all that celebrate it!

Like what you see? Check out February's Fashion Round Up!

Labels: ,