Image Map

Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Favorite Beauty Looks

It was really really hard to pick my favorite mark. Monday looks for 2011 but I finally narrowed it down to 10! I hope you'll get some inspiration for your own New Years Eve makeup by scrolling through, I'm planning on something smokey & sparkly with lots of lashes, its NYE why not go all out!
I hope 2012 brings me lots of creativity & lots of new mark. makeup ((SO much new stuff coming out I can't wait to show you & play with!!))

Click on each photo to learn how to recreate that look yourself!
Livingaftermidnite - mark. monday
Livingaftermidnite - mark. monday
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Hot 7
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Pool 9
Livingaftermidnite - Mark. Monday Fashion's Night Out
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Monday Hot Lava
Livingaftermidnite
Livingaftermidnite - mark. monday Winging it
Livingaftermidnite - mark. Makeup Monday

9 comments:

  1. I remember that mega lash look (3rd last)! and I LOVE your hair in the last photo, what did you use??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a regular 1/4 inch curling iron! I use it like a wand without the clamp. I have to use such a small barrel because my hair falls out of curls so fast. So I make the super tights then brush it through using my fingers & lots of hairspray!

      Delete
  2. @The Procrastinator I use a 1/2 inch barrel curling iron like a wand spray with hairspray and brush through with my fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are really cute looks!
    God Bless you~~
    Happy new year 2012!

    Sakuranko Blog
    My Facebook Fan Page

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are really creative! I love all your makeup! are excellent ideas for the holidays! Of course this coming year is going to be much more creative ... Happy New Year 2012!
    http://vidadecoloresbynoelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely getting some inspirations here for tomorrow! Thanks for letting me know but today was so busy with work and traveling I didn't even have time! Let me know if anything good pops up again :)

    Have a wonderful New Years Eve and wishing 2012 is a great year for you :)

    xoxo
    LMQ
    http://fashionneedy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of these looks, but I may have to try the red lip look for a NYE party tonight -- a great look for the new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so pretty!!! Love all the looks! You're like my blogger barbie!!

    Wishing you a Happy New Year!

    Mally
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have nice smile:)

    www.mysweetstrawberries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...